Re: [IRCA] 1215 Kaliningrad QSL?

Patrick

I sent them a report+CD last year and mailed it to the Voice of Russia address listed in the WRTH. Three weeks later I received an e-mail from Elena Osipova in the VOR Letters Dept saying "Your reception report and the CD were forwarded to the Russian language Service of the Voice of Russia. I am not sure, however, they will be able to recognize their broadcast since the quality of recording is very poor." I never heard anything more from them and haven't sent a follow-up, though I did subsequently receive a QSL from VoR 's JJ service on 720. Nonetheless, her e-mail at least confirmed that my report made it through the Russian mail system. I'm not sure why the Russian Service never answered - perhaps they didn't care, or couldn't make anything out of my recording, maybe the report was lost in the inter-office mail, or maybe they sent a QSL and I never got it.

Bruce

Patrick Martin wrote:
Hi everyone,

Has anyone managed to get a QSL out of Kaliningrad 1215. I sent my
report to Moscow last Fall without ny luck. Recently, I sent another out
directly to Kaliningrad and I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks.

73,

Patrick
Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager