Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1215 Kaliningrad in etc etc

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1215 Kaliningrad in etc etc

Got it here in WI w/RR sometimes thru Absolute. Quite a nice night here, but not much real low band action. Not much Spain. While looking for Moldova 999 from 2301-2 I noted the Koranic Saudi clear but soon lost to the rising COPE pest from Madrid.

Last night Spain owned 1215 which is quite a nice channel here.

73 KAZ Grafton WI R8A Phased BOG System 30 deg...yeah I need a Perseus for nights like tonite.