Re: [IRCA] QSL request

Hey Craig,
Yeah, it's not really that much to work with but with what I came up with on the first play was not far off. "WNBS". Once you mentioned the call letters, then I could see/hear the "S" being an "H"- power of suggestion..., hi.  From the DX end, I would have studied this a little more and probably would have came to the same conclusion. Bottom line though is that I wouldn't send a reception report without more info., unless it was a once in a lifetime opportunity etc.  I'm sure a broadcaster or DJ can possibly hear more out of tape if it's a familiar voice or sound perhaps.

73- Doug Pifer
Oregon
Drake R8B, Kiwa Loop