[IRCA] Village 900 transmitter problems!

[IRCA] Village 900 transmitter problems!

Just noticed as I was doing something else that the monster signal from the waterfall on my Perseus receiver on 900 disappeared.  There's an open carrier, but no modulation right now at 04:59.....ooops, spoke too soon, they're back at 05:00 with ID and Global Roots program....sure was weird seeing nothing on the spectrum display.  It is a very clean signal, exactly 20 kHz wide and -26 dBm on the S-meter.  Ouch!  ......Walt.