[IRCA] Grayland Motel Room 15 Booked

Hello Guys,

     The Grayland Motel is still in business, and Mike  is still accepting
reservations.  Despite my phone message going unanswered  for 4 days, Mike
answered my direct toll-free call right away this evening,  to arrange a one-night
stay in the ideal Room 15 Saturday night.

     It's very fortunate that the Grayland Motel  is still available to
DXers, since not too many motel owners are as  antenna-tolerant as Mike, and not
too many locations have as much DXing  history as the Grayland Motel.  The rooms
may not be extravagant, but  the DX is often 5-star  :>)

     73,  Gary  DeBock
5 Travel Deals!