[IRCA] Tonite's SSS ..KWWN 1100 (NV) logged in IL

I find that the end of October is one of the best times for sunset skip. Hint..ignore the trick or treaters tomorrow and DX sunset since come Nov 1, your targets switch to night rigs considerably earlier.

As usual this time of year, from IL I am working towards the west where I can use my longest antennas. (From WI, I work towards the east, taking advantage of my land towards the Lake Michigan shore).

Anyhow..out to the DX truck about 1850 CDT and it clear that cx are slightly AU disturbed but only slightly. CO starting to come in well, but MB/SK not so good. Really strange at 1907 to have KFLN 960 from eastern MT with 5 kw stronger than CBW 990 from MB with 50 kw and closer but more northerly. Slightly AU is weird..later getting KBMR ND on 1130 on low night power but no Vancouver and little trace of AB on 1140 although the WY stn was in well via SSS.

Anyhow..KNZZ was blasting out WTAM on peaks so,,, I remembered to try for the new stn in Vegas on 1100 and was rewarded !! 1957 CDT..UNLV sports promos..dial 739-FANS for tickets...ESPN Radio 1100 ID o/u phased superpest WTAM. LSS switch at 2000:30 and as I tined down ..KNX 1070 allready in decently. (No trace of needed SF or AZ on 1100....last night had XENAS which is sometimes in)

1020 had SS Mex mx o/u cheating Groofy 1020 MN (KDKA phased to death) and gone at 2030 switch (needed Yakima since unn KTNQ is Univision and easy to ID and talk orineted) 1000 KOMO OK tonite but not awesome like last night

73 KAZ 55 km NW of  Sears Tower