Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:05:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Faulkner <drdsfaulkner@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 2 Questions
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Group:
?
I have two questions:
?
Where is the Radio Reloj outlet on 930 and how much power do they have?? I heard several very faint "RR" IDs in code 10/28, 2031-36 EDT, but the clock ticks & any SS talk were completely indistinguishable from the QRM.
?
Who is using the slogan, "Newstalk 1160?"? Noted several times 10/29, 1840-1857 EDT, w/this slogan, but no readable ID, even at TOH.
?
David Faulkner? (Albany, Ohio)

Message: 9