Re: [IRCA] QSL request

My ears ain't good enough here.
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] QSL request

--- On Mon, 10/27/08, Craig Healy <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got a QSL request today for one of my client stations.
Included was an
.mp3 file.  I've listened to it a number of times but
can't pull an ID out.
Would those of you who have better hearing than me take a
listen and let me
know what you can understand?  If this person really has
heard the station,
I would like to send a QSL.

I haven't mentioned the call letters, as I don't
want to pre-condition this.
Here's a link.  The file is only about six seconds and
not very large.

http://www.am-dx.com/qsl.mp3

Craig Healy
Providence, RI

I honestly don't think there's anything there. The clip is too short for the poor quality of it. Only excuse for that might be that the clip got truncated and missed whatever ID'able material there might have been.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id