[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 10-27

Good Morning,

     The band seemed very good, as others have  reported, but since I can
only listen until 1430 each weekday, recently there is  a lot of good DX still
audible when I need to run.

     837-China and 864-HLKR both had great audio around  1428, and 648-VOR
was booming in on the stock DT-400W Ultralight at the  same time.  1314 was
wiped out by a new IBOC pest that I didn't have  time to identify.  Both 675 and
1575 were coming up in strength at 1430,  but only 675 was in audio (1575-VOA
has been pretty weak here since the  Ultralight contest began).  The late
sunrise time (combined with the need  to stop DXing at 1430) is kind of awkward--
I'll be glad for the end of  Daylight Savings Time in six days.

      73,  Gary