[IRCA] Good TA conditions tonight on west coast?

[IRCA] Good TA conditions tonight on west coast?

I happened to check for TA activity; I've been listening to 171 Morocco the past 45 minutes at solid 7 weak level, playing light pop music, even some in English. It was well before sunset when I started and it's still not dark out (0044 utc) yet. Nothing else on TA LWBC. Some MW hets, a couple occasionally near audio level.

Steve
NE Oregon