[IRCA] Annual logging of KFAB

Good morning,

In what has become an annual tradition, here is my latest annual logging of
KFAB...

KFAB, 1110, Omaha, Nebraska, 10/24/08, 0745 am EDT, first heard several men
talking from probable mixing with WBT, then got a clear "Huskies
fans", "KFAB", mentions of the Friday morning breakfast, ad for the 150+
shops and restaurants along the Remarkable Mile in Omaha, and Big Red
football. Heard for about 10 minutes before signal fading on my car radio.

That's it, good DX.

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------