Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: UNID 670 Crescent City?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: UNID 670 Crescent City?

I just thought of something....

There's a chance they were operating non directional.. they filed for
Program Test Authroity on 10/14/2008 and have an STA to operate at 600Watts
Non Directional while they test......

Theyd be even less signal in Patrick's direction... but could explain why he
might've heard them better then the coverage maps and patterns say he would.

Paul
www.onairdj.com

--
Sincerely,