Re: [IRCA] TPs on Orcas: Average to Good!

Re: [IRCA] TPs on Orcas: Average to Good!

Colin & John,

Too bad I wasn't at the dials this morning. It would have been a good
test being a mile from the shore here. John, you do have to deal with
QRM from Vancouver & Victoria stations being so close. Colin,  may
remember his signal levels he listed a year or two ago. Like CKBD 600 at
S9+60! Ouch!! Here, my strongest is KSWB at S9+38.  I am in a rural area
and over a good range of mountains from powerhouses, but I think John
said he could see the lights from Vancouver & Victoria on the island
too. That is pretty close.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin