[IRCA] UNID 670 Crescent City?

670   UNID   When I came back to the radio, as I left it on 670 when I
heard KDLG and KYUK earlier, I found a very weak oldies rock station,
mostly 80s & 90s, some older Classic Rock stuff. This time not off the
NW EWE, but the SW EWE, which leans towards the new CP for Crescent City
CA. I called another station in the market and they knew of the CP, but
no one knew if they were on the air. The station I am hearing calls
themselves "The Q". Only audible off the SW EWE. Will keep checking for
an ID, but some splatter from KXOR-660.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin