[IRCA] TPs from Orcas: Oct 21 is Stinky

We got back from our jaunt around the interior Pacific Northwest a day or two early.... A great trip at the absolute peak of fall foliage, but glad to be home.... Having been reading the mail as we traveled, I feared that the conditions would be awful this morning. SHO' NUF!!!

The JJs continue to peak before dawn... at 1330, an hour before dawn, the Big Three NHK 2s were doing relatively well along with 738 CC, 972, 1017, 1242 and 1287. The Two at the Top (1566 and 1575) were also there.

About 1415 (LSR @ 1435) the audio Body Count was down to the Big Three at reduced levels and 972 + 1017, also down. I turned the radio off and went to breakfast. YUCK!

John B.