To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 820 Tampa HD Gone. Good riddance, bad cess;21 0144Z OCT 08; PVZ

Sir:

Revel? Why boy-o, when HDs croak off, I gloat.

I gloat like a cheap two-bit cavone* inna Chrysler 440, exhaust stinking up everything for miles, blowin' doors off alla them four-bangers what clog our
Roads, Perdition.

You bet I gloat. Jamming corrupts. Jamming public  airwaves corrupts
absolutely - to paraphrase Lord Acton.

Dislike HD? Detest it. My buddies do, too. We enjoyed telling truth  about
HD. Do any good? Who cares? HD's goin' way, the buggy whip - to reprise an old
boast of HD gangsters.

HD mighta been fine, its own band.

HD where presently it squats reminds one of punchbowls and that which does
not belong in them.

* - 'cavone':
Neapolitan corruption  of Italian, 'caifon': a hillbilly.
    British pronounciation: Gaffon,
    One who makes a lot of money and spends it  stupidly,
    without regard for breeding, taste, or  value.
    Used in proper context: "Paul V. Zecchino is  a big, fat cavone..."

PV Zecchino
Manalog Key, FL

In a message dated 10/20/2008 10:05:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,