Re: [IRCA] Ultralight SUNSET DX...New Station # 6 for the day!!

Re: [IRCA] Ultralight SUNSET DX...New Station # 6 for the day!!

Hi Bob,

That is an outstanding catch! I live only about 20-25 miles from WPON, and I
have difficulty pulling them at night. And yes, they do have a lot of ethnic
programs.

JM

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:37:26 -0400, Robert Ross wrote
> Hi Guys:
>
> 1460  WPON   Walled Lake, MICH.    OCT/19/08  1742 EDT      EE/Tamil
>      FAIR Heard at Tune in with an Ad for an INDIAN FOOD STORE in
> FARMINGTON HILLS, MICHIGAN. Female Spoke English with a heavy East
> Indian Accent. Then mixing with several stations, as it returned to
> the Tamil Pgm.

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------