  From: Paul LaFreniere
  To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:37 AM
  Subject: [ABDX] Logs from N.E. MN 10-14-2008

  Good conditions to the West this morning.

  All times CDT.

  560 KMON MT Great Falls. 10-14 0711
  I.D., temp & time checks in Mountain
  time. PAL-MN

  570 KVI WA Seattle. 10-14 0707 Ad for
  Puget computer firm. "Right here in
  Seattle." Then "National Anthem" at
  this strange time. I.D. Into talk prog
  --host Kirby--didn't catch last name.
  PAL-MN NEW

  580 KIDO ID Nampa. 10-14 0650 Local
  ads. Firm had stores in Mountain
  Home & Meridian among others.
  PAL-MN
  ICOM IC-R75

  Paul LaFreniere
  Grand Marais, MN

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Members | Calendar
  The ABDX website www.abdx.org!

    a..  1New Files
  Visit Your Group
  Sitebuilder