[IRCA] Oh Yee of Little Faith: TPs from Orcas, Oct 13

[IRCA] Oh Yee of Little Faith: TPs from Orcas, Oct 13

Poo on alla my sack-rat buddies who checked it out early and gave up!

It kept getting better as we approached dawn, as it should and I ended up with 23 TPs in audio, ten more than yesterday....

Still, its all in how you look at it... glass 20% full or 80% empty. Where yesterday all of the East Asian stuff was better on my more southerly Aussie antenna, this morning, most were equal on both or favored the "correct" more northerly NW Array. The Bog Gun Japanese were considerably stronger than yesterday and everything was just "better." But the recovery is slooow!

Level 6 murmurs unless noted, probable East Asia unless noted:

531
567 @7
594 @7
612
666
675
738
747 @8
756
765
774 @8
828 @8
837
846
855
873 @8
891 (East Asian, sounded KK)
972 @8
1062 @6, once only
1116 DU EE @ 1419 (LSR = 1426)
1287 @8
1566 @7
1575

It will be interesting to learn what Walt hears from the Queen Charlottes tomorrow. I fear that his much more northerly QTH will still be wiped out.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Wellbrook Phased Array NW
Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest