Re: [IRCA] Unterminated, Phased BoG test (10/11-12)

Re: [IRCA] Unterminated, Phased BoG test (10/11-12)

Chris,
Take a look at the electric cord reels at Home Depot.  There's a cheap
model, under 10 bux, that has a fast pick and maybe a little easier to
control. I keep my two BOGs on 2 of the reels.  Fast deployment and pick up.

Your lengths are probably more suited for upper band reception than for
lower band.  The only upper band frequency that you noted was at 1540.  If
you've got the time and wire, try a longer bog.
If you could make a bog 500' or longer, you might be amazed at the
difference, especially if you could do A/B/C testing at your dx site, with
the three BOGs oriented in the same direction.
73 Gil