[IRCA] TECSON AN-100 ANTENNA FOR SALE

HI, Norm here from Monmouth, OR:

A couple of months ago I purchased the Tecson AN-100 Antenna on eBay from China; the shipping was ridiculous. It does have the antenna output and it is very well constructed; plus, you can see the antenna windings, so it's actually a beautiful thing to look at.

And that is about all I can say that is positive: it is nice to look at. I have several ULR's and didn't notice any appreciable difference from my location in Oregon's Willamette Valley (which could be the problem). None-the-less, if anyone wants to purchase my AN-100 to try it out, I am willing to sell it for whatever you want to pay. No price too low! I'm not using it, and it is in new condition, so PLEASE take it off my hands! First come, first served.

Email me if you are interested. 73, Norm