[IRCA] Alberta TA's

Might be an evening worth watching. Croatia is doing very well right now, with their Spanish segment just coming to an end. Plenty of carriers but no other audio noted yet, though 1269 is on the verge. Our regular 1215 wasn't doing all that well when I went by there, though signals are up and down..

By the way, I'm not surprised this morning was a winner, as I had to go into work early, so missed it all!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta