Re: [IRCA] Good audio on 1215

At 08:53 PM 10/8/2008, you wrote:
>My strongest carrier/threshold audio is on 864. Also I was getting what
>sounded like pop music on 909. Carriers on 1017, 999, 1134, 1215. If it
>wasn't for the loud pop music on CFPR 860, I may get something out on
>864. But CFPR is S9+30 DB!  I will keep trying.
>
>73,
>
>Patrick
>
>Patrick Martin
>KGED QSL Manager

Yes, conditions are good to the north.  My reception of 860 is similar to yours....very strong.  Nome on 850 also fades in to very nice levels as well, with a weather report calling for snow showers.  999 is often heard here....Spain, I think.  1134 is Croatia, of course.  1017 will either be Spain or Germany.  850 Nome sure has distinctive native religious hymns....they're on now at 04:53 at very good level.......Walt.