Re: [IRCA] KYES TV Anchorage AK OT

Our economy is even affecting broadcasting? That statement comes a bit late.

I don't mean to sonud rude, but the economy has been affecting broadcasting
for awhile now! Companies are putting hiring freezes into effect for all on
types of staffers, some companies are only hiring for sales people. Alot of
the broadcast job ads I've seen are for sales and promotions people.

I don't know near as much about VT as I do about radio, but have the
syndicated stuff on radio comes free, by way of barter. If a TV station
can't afford their progrmaming they need to re-evaluate their business
model.. and not look for a bailout, an easy fix.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.