Re: [IRCA] Reporting QTH

Hi John,

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 15:02:52 -0700, John H. Bryant wrote
> On the Firsts and Records list, we do keep record of the actual
> location of the DXer for each different record.... So some of mine
> (a few) say "Orcas Island," while most clearly say "Grayland."  This
> is the same pattern that I've noticed with the other denizens of Grayland.

Not being that familiar with Washington State geography, I would say to
consider the ARRL awards policy in that locations can be a maximum of 50
miles apart from each other. If Orcas Island and Grayland are 50 air miles
apart, I wouldn't have a problem with counting them together.

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------