Cc: <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Q--91 Q--Country in nicely

Seems like you had very nice cx to the W and NW. I still chase CKDQ and when trying the other night with CJCA 930 in reasonably well. 910 had Minot with C&W QRMed by SD ESPN which gave way to WHSM's (WI) NOS.

Did you note any Japan hets or try for AK on 750 or 650 ? Guys out west report super TP reception this morning