Re: [IRCA] Grayland Report

Bruce,

Thanks very much for your timely Grayland report.... its practically a primer for folks wanting to hear TPs from the NW. Its particularly timely for me, of course, since I head for Grayland in the morning.

I'm going to be using your notes along with my own from Orcas... 1386, probably Tianjin is a target, for sure as well as trying to winkle out an ID on the Chinese on 837. 1062 continues to fascinate, with me hearing two different Chinese and the Korean up here, but most folks at Grayland and Patrick getting the Filipino(s). Hummmm.

I'll just be putting up a NW array, though I think I'll drop in a West BOG and possibly phase the two together. I'd really like to hear that Russian JJ Service on 720 and most anything on 810.

I, too, noticed 900-Victoria running an open carrier this morning... it looked so pretty on the scope! Unfortunately, they are doing fine with regular programming as I listen to them now.

In any case, thanks so much for the advanced report, Bruce...... I'll check in Tuesday from the local Library.

John B.