Re: [IRCA] KTWG 801 Guam QSL

KUAM, on 612, was granted a license to cover to move permanently to 630kHz
with 10 KW Non Directional full time

On 612kHz, KUAM would operate with 1KW from Midnight to 6am, even though the
station was licensed for 10KW Non Directional operation
The 630Khz operaiton doesnt have that limitation.

The reason they moved is because noadays with radios in the south pacific
being manufactured on 10Khz splits,  it makes them harder to listen to if a
statioon is on a 9Khz split and not a 10.

WVUV Leone, AS is moving to 720Khz

Paul

--
Sincerely,