[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Wednesday

Signals seemed to be poorer today until the end when Japan was very good on 774. At 1350 utc it was a solid 8 for a minute or so, then continued at 6-7 for the next 15 minutes. My recorder wasn't set up then but did catch some of the weaker stuff. My newly modified E100 with narrow filter, connected to the big longwire, heard the TP too! (Of course best audio was on the AR7030.) Radio Rossii doing OK, not as good as yesterday; no 171 today. (153, 180, 189, 234, 279 today at weak/medium levels, 1225 utc.)
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, AR7030, modified E100, longwires