Re: [IRCA] Barefoot TAs on the West Coast!

Re: [IRCA] Barefoot TAs on the West Coast!

You guys are killin' me with your TA reception tonight!  I'm here in Las Vegas on my 4th of 10 days for event and graphics support of my company's national sales conference...all 15 hour work days but I haven't dropped yet ;^)

Wish I was back in Puyallup tuning around! I do have some Perseus files with me from John B's Orcas place to dig for DX remotely, but no time, unfortunately.

Guy

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile