Re: [IRCA] QSLs from New Zealand

Patrick,

Nope, not going to retire after my 3000th QSL. No way. I will probably
have the R8 buried with me, so I can continue to DX on the other side
hi. I have no clue on who number 3,000 will be either. I have plenty of
reports out. I could have gone over 3,000 by now, if I would have worked
at it this Summer, but I got lazy. hi. Ernie Copper had about 4500 when
to passed At the IRCA convention, Bill Nittler told me he had 3700, but
he has about 15 years on me. I have been QSLing since I was 15 and I
don't see me giving it up. I will keep at it until AM goes away, if that
ever happens.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin