Re: [IRCA] TPs for 27Sep08 from Victoria: The Colin View

Re: [IRCA] TPs for 27Sep08 from Victoria: The Colin View

> Colin, I'm very happy to see you "back in the game", especially where I can
> compare notes to someone local.  With John in Peru, and Nick mostly work
> ing 36 hours a day, it's been "lonely" up here in Victoria!  ............
> .Walt.

Appreciate the sentiment --

There is, however, a newcomer to the TA/TP game that
I am waiting to announce -- if he does not first...
from Vancouver - who experienced his first TP's this
morning...

Drum Roll...
--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing