[IRCA] TPs for 27Sep08 from Victoria: The Colin View

[IRCA] TPs for 27Sep08 from Victoria: The Colin View

Pretty much agree with Walt - definitely a mid-band morning...
Here are my "corrections" over top of walts... my levels typically are one click quieter...

> 279 at 6 level at 13:30
> 531 JJ at a 7 1332
> 567:  JOIK at 8 level
> 576:  6 - 7
> 594:  JOAK at only 7
> 612:  6
> 621:  Het.
> 639: Island music - Fiji?
> 702:  6 level a
> 711:  Het
> 720:  719.9 jumble
> 738
> 747:  JOIB at 9.
> 756:  7
> 765:  7
> 774:  9 level for JOUB, and cochannel with 3L0 at 14:15
> 792
> 801:  Het
> 819:
> 828:  JOBB and cochannel at 13:43 at 8 level.
> 837, 846 (late)
> 855:  7 level.  Strong carrier, weak modulation from N. Korea
> 873, 936 (7 at times)
> 945:  CNR1 at 7 level.
> 963:  8 level from CRI in Russian.  Still an 8 at 14:17. RR chatter then Recorded ID at 1400 in CC
> 972:  9 level HLCA at 13:36 with a cochannel.

Drake R8 and Eton E1

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing