Re: [IRCA] KFI back to full power this afternoon

Re: [IRCA] KFI back to full power this afternoon

--
Pat,

I think your 10 db gain with the new antenna is on the mark.
Being on the coast you might be able to hear KFI 24 hrs a
day in the winter.  I should be able to hear them from 4 pm to
8 am during December, that's 16 hours a day.  In the mid
90's I would listen to the "Mr. KFI show" on week nights.
"Phil Hendrie Show" came along to bumped Mr. KFI off the
air.  Took me a month to figure out Phil's program.

When TP dxing is poor, I sometimes listen to the "Bill Handle
Show" on KFI.  His "Handle on the Law" is on KEX
Saturdays from 4 pm - 7 pm.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA