[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-26 (or Lack Thereof)

[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-26 (or Lack Thereof)

Hello Guys,

     Although there seems to be a difference in  propagation perception
between those of us fortunate enough to have excellent DX  locations and those
other of us restricted to more modest DXing environments  and/or antennae, I think
we can all safely agree that this morning's propagation  was an absolute
bummer, and essentially a poor shadow of yesterday's  controversial propagation
(whether you considered it magnificent, low average,  pedestrian or something in
between).

     Even the JJ powerhouses were struggling in their  audio, and the
Ultralights would have been an ultra-waste of time this  morning.

     73,  Gary