Re: [IRCA] 1215 audible tonight in Victoria

Re: [IRCA] 1215 audible tonight in Victoria

Was checking the dial just as I saw your post, and although 1215 isn't doing a lot hear I did hear audio on 1134, and (more surprisingly) 999. Was quite good for about 3 minutes with a Russian sound , so likely one of the Voice of Russia services out of Moldova.. Definitely an evening that bears watching.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

so Walter Salmaniw wrote:

Getting weak audio at 02:37 from what sounds like Virgin Radio (or whatever they're called these days).  Also 1134.  Haven't looked elsewhere.  Signals aren't great, but definitely there.......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria