[IRCA] TPs from Victoria: Now that's more like it!

[IRCA] TPs from Victoria: Now that's more like it!

Monitored between 13:33 and 14:15.  SF 69, A5, K1.  Excellent morning with very strong signals.  Now this is the first morning that I really felt to be similar to last years wonderful conditions.  I should have been up earlier, but still, I was able to listen to the bottom 1/3 of the band.  Asian all the way, with DU just barely there.  Did not encounter any sort of post dawn enhancement, though.  Here are my results with comments added.  Assume 6 if no comment added:

279:  9 level with Radio Rossii
529:  SQM at 8 level.
531:  NHK1 at 7 level
540:  ?NHK1 under cochannel domestic at 6 level.
558:  8 with KBS2 (//603) under JOCR.
567:  NHK1 (JOIK) at 8 level.
576:  Russian at 9 level.
594:  JOAK at 8 to 9.
603:  KBS2 at 7 level //558.
612::  Brisbane at 6 to 7 at 13:49
630:  Possible TP under strong domestic.
648:  Presumed Russia at 13:54
666:  NHK1 at 7 level
693:  7 level pres NHK2 with too much CBU splatter.
702:  Aussie at 8 level
720:  North Korea (719.9) at 6 level.
738
747:  NHK2 at 14:03 at 7 level.
765
774:  NHK2 at 9 level
792:  7 level.  KK
828:  7 level NHK2 at 14:08
954:  8 level at 14:09
972:  KK still a 7 at 14:12
1098:  big OC
1242:  still some audio at 14:13 but at 6 level.

Not sure whether the upper half would have been better earlier, or if just the bottom half was populated with TPs today.  Great DX with normally inaudible frequencies there with audio.  Would have been a wonderful morning on the coast for sure!  73s, .....Walt.