Re: [IRCA] WHBK-1460

I think you might've heard WXEM 1460 Buford, GA with 5000 Watts, which is
about 40 miles NE of Atlanta and not WHAL Phenix City/Columbus, Alabama.

I'm guessing WXEM is probably closer to you. WXEM has the slogan "La
Fasvorita" and simulcasts with WAOS 1600(20KW) in Austell and WLBA 1130
(10KW) in Gainesville.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,