Re: [IRCA] MY FIRST TP!

Hello Norm,

     The Ultralight Radio enthusiast group is thrilled  to hear of your
logging of JOUB-774, for your first TP reception.  I  personally can understand
your excitement, having experienced the same thrill  last November.

     Like Dennis said, your modified E100 is certainly  capable of many more
TP catches this season.  My own model, with a  relatively compact 7.5" Slider
loopstick, has already logged 35 TP's during the  early part of this DX
season.  I also know that Guy used your model to log  many TP's and DU's during a
short DXpedition to the Oregon  coast.

     To assist Ultralight DXers in chasing their first  TP's, a file has been
posted on dxer.ca, giving full instructions on how to make  these thrilling
receptions.  It covers propagation, SSB spotting receivers,  powerhouse station
frequencies, etc. If you haven't checked it out yet, you may  wish to do so.

     Congratulations again!

     73,  Gary DeBock