Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-15

> It's interesting that the conditions deteriorate before it shows in the
> solar readings.  Tonight's listing has some elevated numbers.

Actually, conditions are at their peak the "day" of a Ulr summit
and diminish the day after - as the Ulr guys literally
suck energy from the Iononosphere and convert it into
Ulr enthusiasm... one terra-volt short of a higgins particle.

You know you are a radio geek when...

a.) You incorporate "73" into your ATM Pin
b.) You name your dog Sparky
c.) You wind a loop on your wife's loom
d.) "gotta DX" is early morning code for "gotta pee" or vice versa
e.) You know more about the Eton product line than the engineers themselves...
(I actually had an online radio store CEO point that out to me today...)
f.) You are stealing copper wire from homeless guys for that perfect beverage antenna.

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing