[IRCA] AM ratings source?

Years ago, Billboard, Broadcasting et al used to publish quarterly ratings for US radio stations.? They'd be in a chart form showing the most recent measurements, as well as those for the previous three quarters.? Is this info online now?

?

With nite IBOC a year old yesterday, I'm curious to see what changes there may have been in audience sizes.? As I recall, the HD apologists said that the use of IBOC would increase AM ratings, especially amongst the goatee-and-shaved-head demo.? Did it?

?

Steve Francis

Alcoa, Tennessee

?