Re: [IRCA] Wobbler on 930

Paul,

Excellent!  The Wobbler has now been heard from Hawaii to Scotland.

The 1100 Wobbler -- presumed R.Cadena Habana, Havana -- was heard in Hawaii several months ago during an especially extreme outburst. Now you've logged the 930 R.Surco, Ciego de Avila Wobbler in Scotland.

The 930 Wobbler tonight, is far stronger than the frequent ones heard day and night from my nearby vantage point.

If the Cubans knew of their success, and had actually planned it, I'm sure they would be quite proud.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA