Re: [IRCA] Tonight's ULTRALIGHT SunSet DX Loggings......1 NEW ONE + UNIDS....Need Help!!

Re: [IRCA] Tonight's ULTRALIGHT SunSet DX Loggings......1 NEW ONE + UNIDS....Need Help!!

I can almost guarentee you WBSC was NOT running it's 5KW/5 tower night
signal. and possibly Powell can back me up on this.

Their transmitter site is such a mess, I heard that they couldn't even run
their directional pattern. It's highly likely they were operating non
directionally with several kilowatts.

Paul

P.S. WBSC 1550 is for sale, I think the asknig price is like $200K