[IRCA] AB TPs for Sept 3

For once it looks like everyone agrees, as this was a fine morning here also. (Fine being a relative term of course, Indonesia on 999 will forever remain a dream here I'm sure!)

Listened from roughly 1200 to 1300, and the TPs made their first solid appearance of the season, with audio on 594, 693, 747, 774, 828, 1134, and 1287 from Japan, as well as 1017 from China (the only Chinese for some reason), and 1566 from Korea. The best signal was 747 from Japan, not usually the best of the Japanese big guns at this QTH. At about 1245 things changed, and the DU signals took over, and I heard audio from Australia on 549, 702, 738, 774, 792, 846, 855, and 891, as well as Fiji on 639. Weak audio also on 567, but not good enough to determine if it was Australia or NZ. Strictly a low band opening, as 891 was weaker than recently, and I didn't even hear regular 1116 4BC.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta