Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 22:25:51 -0400
From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] ZNS-1540

I wasn't aware ZNS 1540 had "day power" and "pattern".. i thought it was the same power/pattern 24 hours a day 7 days a week, but I know next to nothing about the station

Calling Jerry Kiefer?

Paul

They`ve been reported before with much better signal in NAm during hurricanes. Suspect they just go non-direxional in emergencies. NRC Antenna Pattern book 2006 shows almost identical day and night patterns, both flattened cardioid (I`m sure that is not the proper term) with a deep null toward KXEL. 73, Glenn Hauser