Re: [IRCA] Sunset skip on 1310

WJUS has a Construction Permit/Pending move to go from 5KW Day/34Watts Night
to 1KW Day/16 Watts night, move their tower about 20 to 25 miles SE of where
it currently is and relicense the station to Selma.

WJUS is owned by a church in Selma but I think programs a commercial urban
format.

Paul

--
Sincerely,