Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 01:32:16 -0500
From: Stephen Hawkins <ng0g@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] New antenna

Gang,

I put up an Inverted L for 160M which appears to be working pretty well. I
worked a guy in Alaska with it last Monday with 100watts.

Tonight I decided to cruise the BCB band with it.

It is, at the moment, 0114 local and I am listening to KNBR 680 from here in
Boone, IA.  This is the first time I ever heard them from here, as I don't
think their pattern puts much gas in this direction.

Steve
--
Stephen Hawkins
73 49 111 01001001