To: "IRCA Hard-Core" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:43 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 8-25-08

Listened from 1115-1240 utc and it was a good morning for TP's even though I had a lot of t-storm noise. I got audio on 180, 594 and 774. On 774 I could hear 3L0 or JOUB by using the loop so it was both a TP and DU morning. Lots of carriers and they were: 531, 576, 585, 594, 648, 657, 666, 693, 702, 738, 747, 756, 774 and 828. Interesting nothing was heard above 828.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8