Re: [IRCA] 710 + Cuba + IBOC = Mess

Does Ray's gaseous diatribe exemplify Playing the Victim Card?

Poor, Tom "I have balls!!!" Ray now whines like a lil' puppy with a weak
bladder that evil nasty ol' Rebelde 710 be's jammin' his history-maker. Spare
us, Tom. Spare yourself further embarassment.

 Sound like Ray's playing Victim card in hope of wheedling yet  more undue
favor from a lapdog FCC?

 WQAM 50 Kw?  Rebelde 500Kw?    Right.  And don fido's also quit the bag.

Meanwhile, Strooble now tells everyone to pay no attention  to bloggers who
say unkind albeit true things about State-Sponsored  jamming euphemistically
known as iBLOC.

Why?  If bloggers are fulla prunes why not encourage 'em, use it  against
them?

Stroobs has a gift for making our point but he's not  original - see affixed
post-script.

As for 710 jamming WOR? Please. Isn't HD immune to  interference?

The Law of Unintended Consequences has a codicil attached: 'what goes  around
comes around.'

 Don't say we told ya so, Tommy Boy-o.

Yeah, I know. Bad form, kick 'em as their outhouse a' cards  collapses.

PV Zecchino
Manalog Key, FL

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
 The great and powerful Oz has spoken!"
                             - The Wizard of Oz
                               "The Wizard of Oz", c. 1939, MGM

"You've got to get them down and kick them in the nxxx."
                      - Col. Jaime Ramirez Gomes, legendary hero
                        Colombian National Police,  1939 - 1986

AR

In a message dated 8/24/2008 4:54:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,