Re: [IRCA] Delayed Report :Grayland Day Four

Re: [IRCA] Delayed Report :Grayland Day Four

Bruce,

I can't say for positive, absolute sure. I do not keep a personal log of TPs or Countries HEARD. The only long-term records that I keep are stations/countries verified. I cannot remember ever having logged them, but all that I can say for certain is that I do NOT have them QSLed.... and I always send QSL reports to new TP stations and countries.... So, beats the heck outta me. I also don't remember having heard Sri Lanka, India, Kasghar, China or Quetta, Pakistan... but hey, maybe I did.... I'd almost swear that I haven't, but....

I am fairly sure that others have heard KTWG from Grayland, and as Patrick said, he has them fairly regularly.... but I sure don't ever remember hearing them. Say, if this CRS gets any worse, I'll never DX out the band!

John B.